From Yesterday
The Story
Echelon(acoustic)
Revenge-Acoustic
Capricorn-Acoustic
The Kill- 1/2 acoustic 1/2 full band
The Fantasy
This Is War

Правда, весьма сомнительный, как я посмотрю. O Fortuna? Хм.

The Kill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCco9edtqVU
Но очень далеко, я предупредила.

The show was really amazing. I can't remember the play list but looks like someone took care of that. I cannot rock out and sing and take photos *and* twitter and text all at the same time. I can't twitter from my phone really. But even if I could I wouldn't. I am at a rock show damnit so that will just have to wait. LOL But kudos for those who can.

My mom even went. She's been a total thug for 30 for a while and had been wanting to go to see them for a long time. So she took this opportunity to go! She loved it but said she would have had more fun being with us in the crowd. She sat in a special section along the side that was reserved section. She's 67 so we thought the crowd might get to rough for her. But it was not that bad and she could have been with us. We took her through the line to meet the guys and get her cd signed.

I really enjoyed the show. It was really incredible and fun. O Fortuna, nice hearing that familiar sound again. Good hearing the ABL songs. I've always loved them and have had no issues with that CD. So it was good hearing them again live. The sound was incredible, the lights were incredible. The songs sounded a little different this time. Tomo seemed to improvise a lot more on guitar with those songs with some new riffs,licks jammin' whatever so they had this really fresh sound to them. I really enjoyed that.

He has some pretty new guitars, that red Fender dry.gif of course, that he has been playing is just striking and he brought out another Fender black/brown I had not seen before that in photos or whatever. It was really pretty too. He played his familiar black LPs. Jared has that white Gib SG he played on that some, and pulled out Pythagoras. I saw them tuning up a Red LP but they did not play it. That I remember anyway. Jared played on a couple new Gibs. It was cool seeing all their new toys damn I'm jealous. :/ Okay, I'll stop with the guitar report, sorry slight obsession of mine. LOL

The acoustic set was amazing. I really enjoyed it. It seemed very intimate and cozy. The crowd was great, they sang along some and then just listened quietly some. The two Gib acoustics he was playing on sounded so incredible, very rich. He'd just strum and they just filled the whole theater with sound. He switched those out during the middle of the acoustic set for whatever reason. They were bright and beautiful. Almost as beautiful as my 12 string Tak. wink.gif

Kings and Queens and This Is War were fun live. I am really going to enjoy this new album live, its going to be a lot of fun. It was good hearing them live. The eagle and everything! The crowd or those who knew sung the whoaaahs.. biggrin.gif That was so good to hear live. That was amazing. I know our gang was all doing it.

Smiling like the Cheshire cat, Jared asked who had gotten the leak of the album. smile.gif heh. Those guilty raised their hands proudly. Then he announced they were going to sell the CD to us that night!

I'll just add here This Is War is incredible and beautiful. I can sincerely say I love it all. All the voices in all the tracks are really lifts my sprit up. I don't feel one bit separate from any of that even though I did not participate in any of the summits, I still very much a part of it.

Love all they did musically with the new CD. Love all the guitar stuff in the songs. That made me so happy you have no idea. Drumming incredible of course. Love the synth stuff even, I am not a big synth loving gal normally I like pure raw guitar sound myself so I get annoyed and synth normally but there is a lot of beautiful guitar in there. Anyway like the synth a lot really adds a lot to it and I really enjoy it. I like the synth in ST to of course.

My son Joshua got one of Shannon's sticks that he threw at the end of the show. Tomo threw Joshua a bottle of water when he motioned to Tomo he was thirsty. I did not see that part. I was listening to whatever it J was yapping about and all of a sudden this water bottle comes flying at us. blink.gif That was cool of Tomo.

And then the show was over and then we got CDs and then I went outside and passed out more Mars propaganda to people in the form of Mars stickers. Did the crazy wait by the bus thing and went home. My boys get to sleep in because lucky for them school canceled because of the bad rainy/snow/sleet shite we are now getting to so they get to recover being out at ungodly hours at night. The Universe some times does come together just right.
Источник
« Последнее редактирование: 04 Декабрь, 2009, 20:49 от Lionette »

Оффлайн AXL:))

• Старожил
  • Старейшина
Re: Houston (TX, USA) 03.12.2009
« Ответ #4 : 05 Декабрь, 2009, 10:51 »
30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill - Houston TX 03/12/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXdNzeAK5AI

Some of the show 03/12/2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIxVJP0t-H0

30 Seconds To Mars - Attack - Houston TX 03/12/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zod3qiFb2cM

« Последнее редактирование: 05 Декабрь, 2009, 15:04 от AXL:)) »

Оффлайн Lionette

• Легенда форума
  • Старейшина
  • Супер-модератор, уволившийся в запас.
« Ответ #5 : 05 Декабрь, 2009, 16:29 »

• Старожил
  • Старейшина
« Ответ #6 : 05 Декабрь, 2009, 16:43 »
3STM-kings and queens LIVE @ the verizon wireless theatre 03/12/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfIcYWSueI

Оффлайн touch_the_flame

• Старейшина
« Ответ #7 : 05 Декабрь, 2009, 18:08 »
30 Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie - Houston TX 12/3/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMgUUNh_r6M

• Старожил
  • Старейшина
« Ответ #8 : 05 Декабрь, 2009, 23:10 »
The Kill-Houston, Tx 03/12/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCb6eIiBNsQ

Оффлайн Марсо4ка

• Авторитет
« Ответ #9 : 05 Декабрь, 2009, 23:52 »
а что это за песня O Fortuna (of course)?
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember
One day it'll all just end...

Оффлайн Lionette

• Легенда форума
  • Старейшина
« Ответ #10 : 06 Декабрь, 2009, 00:09 »
а что это за песня O Fortuna (of course)?
;D Вообще-то группа с нее начинала почти все концерты тура с альбомом A Beautiful Lie.
Об O Fortuna.

• Старожил
  • Старейшина
« Ответ #11 : 06 Декабрь, 2009, 14:36 »

Оффлайн Lionette

• Легенда форума
  • Старейшина
« Ответ #12 : 06 Декабрь, 2009, 20:21 »

Оффлайн touch_the_flame

• Старейшина
« Ответ #13 : 07 Декабрь, 2009, 14:38 »
30 Seconds to Mars 'This is War' live @ Verizon Wireless Theater in Houston, TX - Dec 3, 2009.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYhNlvCsvd4

• Старожил
  • Старейшина
« Ответ #14 : 09 Декабрь, 2009, 08:46 »